Mandani Bay is a luxurious 20-hectare waterfront mixed-use development designed to become an iconic landmark within the Cebu landscape, combining rich Cebuano heritage and urban living in one place. It features a total of twenty-one building developments, including three high-rise residential towers and a 26-storey office condominium, transforming Mandaue City as a world-class lifestyle and business destination in the region.
Residents can enjoy the lifelong convenience of moving between Cebu International Airport and Cebu IT Park while driving to various local landmarks in just a few minutes. Mandani Bay, located along Mactan Channel, is just a short distance away from Cebu Doctors University, Park mall, Asia Town IT Park, Chong Hua Hospital and other interesting destinations within the progressive community.
Four years from now, Mandani Bay will set the pace for creating modernized coastal residential communities similar to Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbor and Singapore’s Marina Bay. HTLand Inc., a joint venture of Cebu-based real estate enterprise Taft Properties Development Corporation and Hong Kong Land LLC, is the primary developer of this 49-acre waterfront township development along F. E. Zuellig Avenue, Mandaue City, Cebu.
The Remarkable Features that Bring Comfort Living
The 200,000 square meter-prime property is designed to house thousands of spacious living areas that include townhouses, studio-type, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom condominium units, penthouses, and commercial units for sale. A series of high-rise residential towers welcome residents, beautifully erecting above several podium blocks enveloped with premium communal features, such as:
- The Green Promenade
Located in the middle of this iconic development, the Green Promenade is a 300-meter long treeline avenue, designed to encourage active lifestyle while combining urban living with lush greenery.
- Expansive water frontage
Mandani Bay features the 500-meter long boardwalk and waterfront along the breathtaking coastlines of Mactan Channel, defining the incredible border between water resources and urban lifestyle. Running along the boardwalk showcases a long line of signature retail shops, cultural spaces, and great-tasting restaurants.
Interconnected structures significantly enhance mobility throughout the township project. Podium blocks are interconnected by footbridges which provide residents easy access to shared amenities while pathways give a clear distinction between pedestrian and road access. Meanwhile, parking links at the upper and basement levels provide shared access to nearby residential towers and exit roads.
Shared Amenities and Exclusive Facilities
1 50-meter Lap Pool
2 Kids’ Pool
3 Leisure Pool
4 Pool Deck
5 Pool Lounge
6 Aqua Deck
7 Water Play Area
8 Seating Pavilion
10 Outdoor Lounge
11 Office Amenity Deck
12 Office Outdoor Seating
13 Kids’ Playground
14 Split-out Multipurpose Lawn
15 Multipurpose Lawn
16 Outdoor Seating Area
18 Floating Cabana
20 Adventure Playground
21 Kids’ Playground
22 Outdoor Fitness
23 Sports Hall
- Private clubhouse
- Ample parking for guests and residents
- 50-meter Olympic-size pool, 25-meter lap pool, and children’s pool
- Aqua deck and pool terrace
- Retail shops, bars, and restaurants
- Sports center, basketball and tennis courts
- Perimeter fence
- Experienced property management
- 24/7 building and property security
- Walking and jogging trails
- Bicycle lanes
- Private/public lounge
- Reception area (per residential tower)
- Indoor and outdoor fitness centers
- Internet access in selected zones
- Succulent landscape, open spaces and play areas
- Multipurpose clubhouse
- Ample street lighting
Mandani Bay Suites, HTLand’s first two residential havens, are now sold out and will be ready for turnover in March 2020. Mandani Bay Quay Tower 1 will be ready for turnover by early 2021 while Quay Tower 2, Quay Tower 3 and One Mandani Bay (office condominium) is set to be completed in 2023.
Condominium Unit Details
Typical Residential units begin from the 6th floor and up except the penthouse unit at the top level. Garden lofts and duplex units are located on the 5th floor along with the building amenities while parking spaces can be found on the third floor down to basement levels. Ground floor and second floor levels offer entrance lobby, some retail shops, and parking spaces. Here are some unit descriptions that you may check:
- Studio type units: Starts at 29.75 square meters (bathroom and laundry included)
- One-bedroom unit: Starts at 45.70 square meters (bathroom and laundry included; balcony excluded)
- Two-bedroom unit: Starts at 81.78 square meters (storage, bathroom, and laundry included; balcony excluded)
- Three-bedroom unit: Starts at 102.50 square meters (storage, laundry, bathroom, and maid’s room included; balcony excluded)
- Special units: Garden units, garden duplexes and penthouse units (floor area varies)
- Balcony floor area: Starts at 4.93 square meters
- Cost for parking space: Php1,000,000 minimum
- Cost for condominium dues: Php95 per square meters (Example, Php2,850 for a studio-type)
Mandani Bay Common Facilities for Each Residential Tower
At the ground floor:
- Grand lobby and reception area
- Lounge area (open to all residents and guests)
- Mail receiving area
- Centralized garbage disposal area
- Public restrooms
- Office for security administration and property management
- Elevator lobby (separate locations for passengers and service)
At every residential floor level:
- Naturally ventilated and spacious corridors
- Emergency exits
- Garbage collection area
- Passenger and service elevator lobby
At the basement level:
- Ample parking spaces
- Individual access for residential and commercial parking areas
- Access card system
- Driver’s lounge
- Building utilities, such as power backup, water treatment facility and sewer disposal
- CCTV room
- Service access
- Ground floor lobby entrance
- Parking entrance
- Building amenities
- Retail areas on strategic points
Available Payment Options:
1. Spot Cash with a one percent promo discount and a 15% payment term discount upon approval. Other charges include reservation fee, VAT, retention, documentation, and processing fees.
2. DEFERRED CASH (TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE spread over 48 months). One percent promo discount and eight percent payment term discount will be applied upon approval. Other charges include reservation fee, VAT, retention, documentation, and processing fees.
3. 10% OUTRIGHT DOWNPAYMENT / 15% IN 47 MONTHS / 75% bank financing. One percent promo discount and two percent payment term discount will be applied upon approval. Other charges include reservation fee, VAT, retention, documentation, and processing fees.
4. 25% SPREAD IN 48 MONTHS / 75% bank financing. One percent promo discount and no payment term discount will be applied upon approval. Other charges include reservation fee, VAT, retention, documentation, and processing fees.
One Mandani Bay: Defining the World of Corporate Life
One Mandani Bay, a 30-storey high office condominium tower, is set to launch soon, aiming to serve international and local multi-national enterprises in the Cebu region. It will feature 25 storeys of generous corporate office spaces and five parking levels, fully equipped with advanced access features, well-ventilated areas, spacious conference rooms, and essential office amenities.
In the attempt to preserve the corporate image of the office development, One Mandani Bay will not allow business processing management and Philippine offshore gaming operators (Pogos) to operate within the building premises. One Mandani Bay, registered with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and accredited by the Philippine Green Building Council under the program of Building for Ecologically Responsive Design Excellence (Berde), will initially offer 100 office/commercial units to interested clients.
Prospective office tenants are also expected to be compliant with Mandani Bay’s green initiatives towards environmental sustainability. All utility systems, such as air conditioning, water supply, and lighting systems should be energy-efficient, aiming to minimize the effects of environmental damages in the future. Companies will also be encouraged to undertake recycling practices and energy-saving methods which will contribute to long-term sustainable development within the township project.
One Mandani Bay, which is targeted to be accomplished in early 2023, delivers different office sizes ranging between 80 and 396 square meters, all designed with a modular building system and a helipad at the top. Moreover, the modern office tower will also feature a 500-square meter elegant ground floor lobby which can be used for different corporate events, including product launching, art exhibits, and food expos.
- 5 Infrastructure Projects to Boost Real Estate in Cebu - April 9, 2021
- Mandani Bay Township Development in Mandaue, Cebu - February 2, 2020
- The Suites at Gorordo: a Good Investment for Doctors - January 30, 2020